ACCESSORY SELECTION AND PURCHASE
Accessories include more than just art. Think of accessories as a wide range of items that may make you or your guests more comfortable, may serve an important function, or perhaps just a beautiful way to add character to your space.
- Storage options like baskets, trays are popular ways to keep frequently used items at hand.
- Artwork may include large items, over the fireplace for example, or smaller groupings on the wall or on shelves.
- Mirrors are a popular way to add interest to a room.
- Serving accessories might be helpful if the room is used for entertaining.
- Lighting is essential, from candles, to small lamps, and built-it options, we’ll help you select the lighting that fits your space.
- Favorite things like souvenirs, a comfortable throw, and family photos can be creatively incorporated into your room.
- Plants are a beautiful complement to a room, especially if you have a green thumb.